Ship Track & Control intervenes at every stage of your process, offering solutions that enable you to optimize the storage and transport of temperature-sensitive products.
- Designing made-to-measure isothermal solutions (testing in climate chamber).
- Providing recorders and transmitters with access to a dedicated TRACK IN LIVE platform for consulting, storing and analysing the recorded data .
- Acting to combat the risk of a rupture in the cold chain together with our partner carrier and managing pharmacist.
- We offer training in good distribution practices for healthcare products and in other areas relating to controlling the cold chain during the transport of thermosensitive products.
- We put you in contact with qualified carriers, using environmental and health criteria decided on with you or references such as Objectif CO2 or ISO14001:2015.