Assessment of the risks of rupturing the cold chain at an organizational and operational level
Purpose of risk diagnosis in cold chain management
- Assess the actions put in place to maintain the cold chain during the storage, handling and shipment of sensitive products.
- Identify the risks of ruptures of the cold chain and prioritize them in accordance with their criticality level.
- Propose a short- and long-term action plan to reduce these risks of rupture.
How can the risks of a rupture in the cold chain be diagnosed?
Performance of a documentary audit and an on-site audit.
Audit of risks of rupture deliverable
- A report including the results of the audit:
- criticitality of the identified risks
- ranking of the risks
- financial, health and environmental impacts (if they can be quantified based on the information received)
- Action plan including, if necessary:
- identification of partners
- full cost estimate of implementation of the actions
Cost of the audit and diagnosis of cold chain management
Free personalized estimate based on the scope of the audit.